Thank you for your interest in getting your work permit. If you are a minor (under 18) and have not yet graduated from high school…
WHEN you confirm you have been hired, because you are a minor and have not yet graduated high school, your new employer will ask for a permit.
- You, your parent/guardian, and your employer will have to fill out a "Work Permit Request Form." CDE Form B1-1
- You will turn in the request to Clarissa French.
- We will check on your attendance and your quality of work with your Teacher.
- IF you have good attendance and good quality of work:
- We will start a permit.
- WE will sign and date the permit.
- Clarissa French will issue you a signed copy of an official Work Permit.
- You sign it and you give the FINAL signed permit to your employer.
UNTIL you graduate or turn 18, whichever comes first, you will need a new permit at the start of a new job, the start of a new school year, or the start of a new school.
Congratulations on all your job opportunities. I am here to support you in the work world. I am available to answer your questions about a professional resume and education related to your career field interests.
Youth Employment Tech I
La Entrada: El Sereno: Meraki High
More Information on Permits: https://www.cde.ca.gov/ci/ct/we/workpermitsforstudents.asp